WELCOME TO OUR
Sugar and Spice provides breakfast (8:00-9:00), lunch (11:00-1:00), and snack (2:30-4:30). Children who attend during the evening will receive supper between 6:30 and 7:30. All food must be eaten in the daycare.
Parents that choose to bring their child’s own food for meals and snacks have to follow the same USDA standards that the center is required to follow. Each child is required to have a specific portion of protein, bread, vegetables, fruit, milk and 100% juice according to age. Meal standards are available upon request.
Sugar & Spice will not discriminate against anyone in regards to race, sex, age, religion.
Sugar & Spice Daycare Policies
Any medications brought to the facility must:
1. Be in the original container
2. Labeled with the child’s name on it
3. Labeled with the date (if prescription medicine)
4. Include directions to administer the medication
5. If prescribed, include the name of the physician prescribing the medication In order for Sugar & Spice staff members to dispense any medications to your child the medication chart must be correctly filled out daily with a parent signature.